Monday, August 30, 2010

A Time For Reflection

3-2-1 Reflection

3 new things that I have learned in school for this term :

1. I have learned that I have to study hard to achieve my goals. I try to at least study 1 hour a day for at least one subject during the weekdays, and at least 2 hours during the weekends.

2. I have learned that being in the Normal Stream is not as bad as I think it would be. Sometimes, we get easier questions and topics. But sometimes, our questions are quite similar to the Express girls and I find it quite unfair. But I just have to accept it. I would like to do my best in order to move on to the Express Stream. I think that I have the potential to do well to move on.

3. I have learned that I should be more independent. I would take responsibility to do my own work and to study by myself without my parents telling me to do so. I would do the best of my ability and strive for my goals.

2 things that I would like to improve on (school work/yourself) :

1. I would like to improve on my subjects such as History and Literature. I am quite weak at those subjects and I would want to improve on it. I would read and memorise the History facts and the Literature points that my teacher has given me.

2. I would like to improve on my writing. I would like to blog more often and write more compositions and letter writings to improve on my writing. I will try to read more books and if I manage to find new words, I would check the dictionary to find out the meaning of the words.

1 thing that I would like to learn more about :

1. I would like to learn more about study techniques. I would like to know the different study techniques so that I would be able to study properly and well to achieve my goals and do well for my examinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment