Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Living In Singapore

To live in Singapore means a lot to me. Not only because I was born and raised here, this is my home country where I live. I think Singapore is very special country, because it is just a small red dot. Singapore also has many special tourists' attractions which are really nice.

Some examples are the Esplanade. It is commonly known as a "durian". Another example is the Merlion. It named the Merlion because it's head is made up of a lion and the body is made up of a fish and Singapore was used to be known as "The Lion City". There are other new tourists' attractions such as Marina Barage, Marina Bay, The Singapore Flyer.

I love the food in Singapore mainly because there is a variety of food all over Singapore. Such main and popular foods are : Chicken Rice, Hokkien Mee, Satay and Roti Prata. Singaporeans usually speak singlish which is a mixture of languages in multicultural groups such as Chinese, Hokkien, Malay or Tamil.

I love living in Singapore because I am very famliar with the place and it is my home country. If I were to migrate to another country, I would miss Singapore quite terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment